I offer both teacher training workshops and workshops for pupils. Teacher Training Workshops so far have been on: Presenting, Intercultural Communication, Academic Writing, Creative Classroom Ideas and Business English.
Since 2009, I have offered 2-hour workshops on Professional Presentations in the W-Seminars or P-Seminars for 11th graders in Bavarian Gymnasien. In small groups, I show them how to present professionally - regardless of the language they use for presentations. I conduct the workshops in English and show video examples in English, but pupils who attend are doing their seminars in all subjects, not just English. In many schools I offer these to the entire 11th grade and spend several days teaching 2 workshops a day in the school. My fees for one workshop are calculated according to the budget of W-Seminars.
In addition I train teachers in many of these schools, so that they see what the pupils have learned and they have follow-up activities and exercises to do with their classes to continue to improve their presentation skills.
Schools in which I have offered workshops so far include:
- Gymnasium Immenstadt (both teachers & pupils)
- Gymnasium Sonthofen (both teachers & pupils)
- Theodor-Heuss-Gymnasium Nördlingen (pupils & teachers)
- Gymnasium Königsbrunn (pupils)
- Paul-Klee-Gymnasium Gersthofen (both teachers & pupils)
- Jakob-Fugger-Gymnasium Augsburg (pupils)
- Bodensee-Gymnasium Lindau (both teachers & pupils)
- Hildigardis-Gymnasium Kempten (both teachers & pupils)
- Gymnasium Wertingen (teachers)
- Marien-Gymnasium Kaufbeuern (teachers)
- Simpert-Kraemer-Gymnasium Krumbach (pupils)
- Nikolaus-Kopernikus-Gymnasium Weißenhorn (teachers)
- Rudolf-Diesel-Gymnasium Augsburg (pupils)
- Carl-von-Linde-Gymnasium Kempten (pupils)
- Anna-Gymnasium Augsburg (both teachers & pupils)
- Allgäu-Gymnasium Kempten (both teachers & pupils)
- Holbein-Gymnasium Augsburg (teachers & pupils)
- Leonhard-Wagner-Gymnasium Schwabmünchen (teachers)
- Bertha-von-Suttner-Gymnasium Neu-Ulm (pupils)