How ELCT started
English Language Communication Training is the company I started in 2008 to provide communication training and workshops in Germany. My name is Alisa Kasle-Henke. I am an English Communication Lecturer and a Cross Cultural Management Trainer with over 25 years of training experience. I have lived in Germany continuously since 1993. My career path:
- BA University of Vermont 1992 (Political Science & German Literature)
- MA University Paderborn 1998 (American Studies, German Studies, Social Sciences)
- PhD work University Paderborn 1998-2000 (German Literature)
- Fulbright Teaching Assistant Vienna (1993)
- University Courses taught: Uni Paderborn (93-99), Humboldt Berlin (99-2001), TU Berlin (99-00), Universität Augsburg (2006-7), Technische Hochschule Augsburg (since 2009 - now permanent contract).
- Start of Company ELCT in 2008: Communication Trainings in Businesses across Germany, Austria, France & England.